1. It would be a relief to still have at least a piece of faith still held in you.
2. I hope you weren’t offended or saddened because I didn’t get you a birthday present. I guess those kind of things just don’t matter to me anymore.
3. There’s a fine line between being beautifully passionate, and having a lot of baggage. I don’t want to always talk about ex-boyfriends, bad times, and all that you carry with it constantly. It kills my vibes.
4. I hate that I always have to explain myself to you.
5. You broke the glass ceiling of who I thought you were. You just keep getting more of what I need. I feel so lucky.
6. I know you have deeper intentions then you like to admit. Your creepy “compliments” have led to me avoiding you. Stop telling your bros we haven’t fucked because I moved. That’s so weird to hear; I can’t believe you actually said that to my face. We haven’t because you’re a manboy to me.
7. I’m scared to talk to you because I don’t know how to help you anymore. It’s so disgustingly selfish of me.
8. I’m kind of glad that I we don’t hang out very often. It leaves the opportunity that if we ever do match up we won’t be too deep into a friendship that halts a relationship from building.@1 day ago with 1 note
@1 day ago with 1234 notes
sext: i have Brand New tickets